08 April 2017

the RESEARCH

THE RESEARCH BEGINS:
For the first couple of weeks of my general research has been on Pinterest. Is there anyone who has Not gotten lost in That particular black hole??
Way too much fun but HARD to stay focused.. 

I started with Appetizers and hors d’oeuvres & found WONDERFUL RECIPES.. seems so easy… haha.

THEN I READ the INGREDIENTS… ooops. And realized that NOT ONLY was this going to be a tad more complicated than I at first realized, but that I was actually rather excited but the CHALLENGE..

CAN I COME UP WITH AN EDIBLE & ENJOYABLE MENU to feed EVERYONE?

So that’s it in a nutshell.

I have started a notebook of interesting/easy recipes. And as we go on, we will be doing taste testing on original recipes and tweeking those that must be Adapted & re-taste testing. I will be adding notes, not only from myself, but the bride & groom & the guinea pigs… err friends/tasters on their reactions & preferences and thoughts, which I will be Sharing here on the blog..

As we build the wedding reception menu, I plan on sharing links and photos of where I find good recipes that we are using/adapting as will as links & photos of other dietary/allergy information I come across.

I also will share how we tweek the recipes

I realize mine is not the ONLY way to to create this Menu but I hope it will be of interest & help to others


SO COME ALONG FOR THIS CRAZY RIDE and join in on the fun. The wedding is in January so with any luck this will be doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment